- Immaculately presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with private gardens.
- The Craigend is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by Barratt Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining/family room, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a fully integrated high specification kitchen, excellent integrated storage, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private west-facing rear garden, with the development offering communal green spaces in the surrounding area.
Immaculately presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with private gardens. The Craigend is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by Barratt Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the ground-floor WC with a two-piece suite, and stairs to the first-floor landing, whilst also providing convenient storage provision with two separate store cupboards. With a front aspect window, the well-proportioned lounge offers an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, whilst also including further built-in storage. To the rear, the exceptionally spacious fitted kitchen has French doors leading directly out to the private garden and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Upstairs, the landing offers further useful storage provision and affords access to three double bedrooms set to either aspect. Whilst bedroom one features an en-suite shower room, all three bedrooms offer generous room sizes with plenty of space for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom completes the accommodation with a three-piece suite and a front-aspect window. The development lies on the outskirts of the village of Brookfield, approximately 14 miles west of Glasgow, and offers all the expected local amenities as well as excellent transport links to the larger towns of Johnstone and Bridge of Weir for additional shops and services, including an ALDI and a Morrisons nearby. With well-regarded schooling available nearby, the area is also easily accessed via the A767 and the M8 for easy connections to Glasgow city centre and the Airport. For outdoor pursuits, the Locher Water and Black Cart Water offer scenic paths and fishing, whilst a little further afield Gleniffer Braes Country Park and the extensive Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park provide further opportunities for outdoor recreation.