- Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a detached garage.
- The Ballater is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by David Wilson Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, study, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, an en-suite, family bathroom, ground floor WC, and a utility room.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, excellent integrated storage, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private garden and a detached garage, with the development offering communal green spaces in the surrounding area.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a detached garage. The Ballater is set within the exclusive Weirs Wynd development by David Wilson Homes in the sought-after area of Brookfield in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. The entrance hall provides access to most rooms on the ground floor, including to a WC with a two-piece suite, and a study to the front which can be flexibly used as a guest bedroom. The spacious living room is also set to the front, providing a comfortable space to relax in, whilst the open-plan kitchen/dining room offers a shared area for entertaining. A box bay window with French patio doors provides excellent natural light and access to the rear garden, while a utility room is conveniently set off the kitchen, also with access out to the garden. Upstairs, generous bedroom one offers a en-suite shower room, while there are two further well proportioned double bedrooms, as well as a flexible single bedroom - all providing ample room for wardrobes and bedroom furniture. A spacious family bathroom completes the accommodation and includes a bath and a separate shower. The development lies on the outskirts of the village of Brookfield, approximately 14 miles west of Glasgow, and offers all the expected local amenities as well as excellent transport links to the larger towns of Johnstone and Bridge of Weir for additional shops and services, including an ALDI and a Morrisons nearby. With well-regarded schooling available nearby, the area is also easily accessed via the A767 and the M8 for easy connections to Glasgow city centre and the Airport. For outdoor pursuits, the Locher Water and Black Cart Water offer scenic paths and fishing, whilst a little further afield Gleniffer Braes Country Park and the extensive Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park provide further opportunities for outdoor recreation.