- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, terraced family home, set over three storeys with a private garden.
- Forming part of the new Scholars development by Barratt Homes, the property is located just northeast of Kilmarnock city centre, East Ayrshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a fully integrated kitchen finished to a high specification, modern bathroom suites, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden, with well maintained communal grounds in the development, and within walking distance to public parks and fine open green spaces.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, terraced family home, set over three storeys with a private garden. Forming part of the new Scholars development by Barratt Homes, the property is located just northeast of Kilmarnock city centre, East Ayrshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the ground-floor WC with a two-piece suite, and stairs to the first-floor landing, whilst also providing convenient storage provision with an under-stair store cupboard. The generous lounge offers an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, and has dual-aspect light from the open plan layout. Set to the rear, the fitted kitchen has French doors leading directly out to the private garden and has ample space for dining furniture. On the first floor, the spacious master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and includes a modern en-suite shower room, while a similarly well proportioned double bedroom is set towards the front. Two further generous bedrooms are found on the second floor, where there is also the family bathroom with a three-piece suite. The Scholars development is situated within easy reach of many local conveniences, just northeast of Kilmarnock centre in East Ayrshire, and just one mile away from Kilmarnock rail station. Kilmarnock is one of the largest towns in the area, offering a good mix of local amenities, culture, and leisure opportunities. With excellent local bus services, and good access to the M77, direct train services provide rapid links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. Set between the Kilmarnock Water and River Irvine, the area boasts several green spaces such as Kay Park, and Dean Castle and Country Park. In addition, a selection of various golf courses and clubs are all within easy reach including the Kilmarnock Golf Course a few minutes away from the shores of the Firth of Clyde.