- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, set amidst two and a half acres of land.
- The property is located in the small rural settlement of Balquhidder Station, south of Lochearnhead, in the Trossachs National Park.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, reception hall, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, three double bedrooms, three en-suites, a ground floor shower room, WC and utility room.
- Situated in an idyllic setting, highlights of the property include a very generous floor plan, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and quality flooring, fixtures and fittings throughout
- In addition, there is gas central heating, underfloor heating for the ground floor, uPVC double glazing, and excellent storage provision.
- Nestled by the surrounding hills and woodland, the property includes a small burn running through the expansive grounds and a patio area to the rear.
- To the front, there is a long driveway leading to a double garage.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, set amidst two and a half acres of land. The property is located in the small rural settlement of Balquhidder Station, south of Lochearnhead, in the Trossachs National Park. Entered via a bright vestibule, the spacious reception hall offers ample room for freestanding furniture and includes an under-stairs cupboard and Karndean flooring which extends through most of the ground floor. Double doors open to a bright and spacious living room, which offers natural light from three aspects, including from the patio doors leading out to the garden. With lots of room for entertaining and family living, the kitchen/dining room also has a door opening onto the rear garden, features a wood burning stove, and leads through to the good-sized conservatory. Separated by a stylish island with built-in storage, the bespoke fitted kitchen includes a modern range of integrated appliances including an induction hob, double oven, fridge, and a dishwasher. The reception hall also gives access to a tasteful WC, as well as a large utility room with a sink, chest freezer, washing machine, and four storage cupboards. The utility leads through to a rear hall, where there is a further cupboard, access to the garden, and a shower room with a cistern, bidet, hand basin, and shower enclosure. Upstairs, the generous landing is well lit by a skylight and a rear-facing window over the stairway and includes a large linen cupboard. The large master bedroom, with dual-aspect windows, features two built-in wardrobes, a walk-in dressing room, and a stylish en-suite bathroom featuring a modern four-piece suite and a large shower enclosure. There are two further generous double bedrooms, set to either aspect, with both including built-in storage and en-suite shower rooms. Located in a semi-rural location, Balquhidder Station is a small settlement to the east of Balquhidder village, surrounded by the scenic open countryside, rugged hilly terrain and multiple lochs of the Trossachs National Park. Popular for fishing, hillwalking, and nature watching, the area has a wealth of outdoor recreational activities. The larger nearby town of Callander, on the banks of the River Teith offers supermarkets, shops, and facilities, as well as restaurants, pubs, and cafes. The area's proximity to the A84 provides easy connections to the larger motorway network for travel throughout Scotland. Primary schooling is available at Strathyre Primary, with Callander providing secondary education.