- Immaculately-presented, four double bedroom, detached family home with an integral garage and private rear garden.
- Forming part of the new Lairds Brae development by Barratt Homes, just north of Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, utility area, and a ground floor WC.
- Finished to high specifications, features include a fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden, with well-maintained communal grounds in the development, including a play park.
Immaculately-presented, four double bedroom, detached family home with an integral garage and private rear garden. Forming part of the new Lairds Brae development by Barratt Homes, just north of Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the stairs and opens into the well-proportioned lounge offering an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, whilst also including a convenient under-stair store. To the rear, the fitted dining kitchen has a door leading directly out to the rear garden and has ample space for dining furniture. The adjoining utility room offers fitted units with a worktop, as well as plumbing and space for a washing machine, whilst also granting additional access to the garden, as well as the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite. Upstairs, the landing offers further useful storage provision with two separate store cupboards, and affords access to four double bedrooms set to either aspect. Whilst bedroom one features an en-suite shower room, all four bedrooms offer generous room sizes with plenty of space for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom completes the accommodation with a three-piece suite and a front-aspect window. Lairds Brae is situated within easy reach of many local conveniences, just north of Kilmarnock in East Ayrshire, and just two miles away from Kilmarnock rail station. Kilmarnock is one of the largest towns in the area, offering a good mix of local amenities, culture, and leisure opportunities. With excellent local bus services, and good access to the M77, direct train services provide rapid links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. Set between the Kilmarnock Water and River Irvine, the area boasts several green spaces such as Howard Park, and Dean Castle and Country Park. In addition, a selection of various golf courses and clubs are all within easy reach including the Kilmarnock Golf Course a few minutes away from the shores of the Firth of Clyde.