- Immaculately presented and spacious four bedroom, detached family home with an integrated garage and private gardens.
- Forming part of the brand new Abbey View development by Barratt Homes, in the village of Elderslie, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living room, open-plan kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite, family bathroom, a ground floor WC, and utility room.
- Externally, the property benefits from an integrated garage and a private rear garden, with well-maintained communal grounds in the development, including a play park.
- Finished to high specifications, features include a fully integrated kitchen and modern bathroom suites.
- The property is also available via Part Exchange.
Immaculately presented and spacious four bedroom, detached family home with an integrated garage and private gardens. Forming part of the brand new Abbey View development by Barratt Homes, in the village of Elderslie, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. With an under-stairs cupboard for storage, the entrance hall leads through to the public rooms. Set to the front, the lounge is a well-proportioned space, ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family. To the rear, the open-plan kitchen/dining room is has French doors out to the garden, and is fully fitted with modern appliances including a 4-ring gas hob, oven and hood, an integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Set off the kitchen, is a utility room with plumbing and space for a washing machine, which also has access to the garden, and which leads on to the ground floor WC. Upstairs, the landing provides a further store cupboard, and leads to four good-sized double bedrooms. With the front-facing master bedroom boasting built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, the modern family bathroom, set to the rear, completes the accommodation. Famed as the birthplace of William Wallace, Elderslie is a charming village approximately 11 miles west of Glasgow city centre, situated midway between the towns of Paisley and Johnstone. In prime position for easy commuting via car, train or bus, the A737 is easily accessed, and Johnstone rail station is within a mile of Elderslie. Well-regarded schooling is available locally and a good range of restaurants, shops and amenities can be found throughout. More extensive shopping can be found at the nearby Phoenix Retail Park, with restaurants, supermarkets, and a cinema. Local walks can be found along the Old Patrick Water, whilst Gleniffer Braes Country Park offers open green spaces and outdoor recreation.