- Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, set in an exclusive development at Weirs Wynd by Barratt Homes.
- Located on the outskirts of the desirable village of Brookfield, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, en-suite, a family bathroom, utility room, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include: a fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar, modern bathroom suites, and open-plan living spaces.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden and patio, with well-maintained communal grounds in the development.
- The property is also available via Part Exchange.
Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home with private gardens, set in an exclusive development at Weirs Wynd by Barratt Homes, on the outskirts of the desirable village of Brookfield, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. A welcoming entrance hall provides access to the reception rooms on the ground level and the stairs leading to the bedrooms, as well as to a store cupboard and the ground floor WC. With windows set to two aspects, the spacious living room is exceptionally bright and perfect for entertaining. On the other side of the hall, the large open-plan kitchen/dining room also provides French doors which lead out into the garden. There is ample room for dining furniture, as well as a built-in breakfast bar for more casual dining. The contemporary kitchen is fully fitted with appliances including a 4-ring gas hob, oven and hood, integrated dishwasher, and an integrated fridge/freezer. There is a separate utility room set off, also with a door to the outside, and plumbed for a washing machine. There are four bedrooms, three doubles and one single, set to each aspect. There is an en-suite for bedroom one, whilst the modern family bathroom completes the accommodation. The development lies on the outskirts of the village of Brookfield, approximately 14 miles west of Glasgow, and offers all the expected local amenities as well as excellent transport links to the larger towns of Johnstone and Bridge of Weir for additional shops and services, including an ALDI and a Morrisons nearby. With well-regarded schooling available nearby, the area is also easily accessed via the A767 and the M8 for easy connections to Glasgow city centre and the Airport. For outdoor pursuits, the Locher Water and Black Cart Water offer scenic paths and fishing, whilst a little further afield Gleniffer Braes Country Park and the extensive Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park provide further opportunities for outdoor recreation.