- Set within the exclusive Mallets Rise development by David Wilson Homes in Newton Mearns, East Renfrewshire, 7 miles southwest of Glasgow city centre.
- Spacious and immaculately presented, four bedroom detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated double garage.
- Externally, there are private gardens, a driveway, and an integrated double garage.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/family/breakfast room, dining room, utility room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include: modern bathroom suites, quality flooring, good room sizes, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- The property is also available via Part Exchange with LBTT paid.
Spacious and immaculately presented, four bedroom detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated double garage. The Colville is set within the exclusive Mallets Rise development by David Wilson Homes in Newton Mearns, East Renfrewshire, 7 miles southwest of Glasgow city centre. Set to the front of the house, the living room has double windows which affords plenty of natural light. Similarly, the rear-set dining kitchen benefits from French doors leading out on to patio, creating a bright casual dining area complete with a breakfast bar, whilst a separate dining room also provides access to the garden. The fully fitted kitchen includes a 5-ring gas hob, a double oven, chimney hood, an integrated fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher. A utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, and a store cupboard, is set off the kitchen and leads out to the side of the property as well as to the integrated garage. Also on the ground floor is a WC with two piece suite. Upstairs, the landing has a store cupboard and gives access to all four bedrooms. The exceptionally spacious master bedroom features a Juliet balcony, built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite with a shower and His & Her sinks. Three further double bedrooms are similarly well-sized, with a family bathroom rounding out the accommodation with a bath, fitted suite, and a separate shower enclosure. Newtown Mearns, 7 miles southwest of Glasgow, is a growing and popular commuter suburb in East Renfrewshire. The M77 can be reached in under a minute, and lying on the main road to Ayrshire, the town has direct public transport links to Glasgow, Kilmarnock and Ayr. It is also served by two local rail stations at Patterton and Whitecraigs, for journeys further afield. All the expected shopping, restaurants and facilities are available in the town centre, with The Avenue Shopping Centre providing high-street names. With numerous primary and secondary schools to choose from, the area also offers family activities with a wealth of outdoor parks, trails, and golf courses, including nearby Rouken Glen Park, Crookfur Park and the reservoirs along the Dams to Darnley Trail.