- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home set on a generous plot that includes a two-bedroom cottage, multi-vehicle driveway, and a detached double garage.
- With exceptional open views, the property is located in the picturesque hamlet of Lennel, near Coldstream in the Scottish Borders.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, five flexible bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include generous room sizes with multiple aspects, excellent integrated storage, a fitted kitchen and utility room, and superb rural views.
- Tastefully finished throughout, there is also characterful wall panelling and cornicework, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a multi-vehicle driveway continuing with a patio to the front, side and rear, in addition to established shrubbery and a wood-decked patio and seating area.
- Primed as a sub-let/holiday-let, the cottage comprises of: a vestibule, hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home set on a generous plot that includes a two-bedroom cottage, multi-vehicle driveway, and a detached double garage. With exceptional open views, the property is located in the picturesque hamlet of Lennel, near Coldstream in the Scottish Borders. A vestibule entrance offers a cloak-cupboard and opens to the central hall which gives access to all the main ground floor rooms, and to a bright and characterful staircase benefitting from excellent natural light from two southerly-facing windows. Set to the front, a spacious triple-aspect living room includes wall-panelling, carpeted flooring, spot lighting and open views of the countryside. Also set to the front is the kitchen, with space for a dinner table, two pendant light fittings, carpeted flooring for the dining area, and tiled flooring for the kitchen. The fitted units offer extensive storage, while the kitchen also includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a range cooker, and an integrated fridge. Set off the kitchen, a bright utility room has a door to the rear garden, fitted units, sink with drainer, and fittings for appliances. To the rear, is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. A flexible fifth bedroom is also rear-facing and is currently used as an office, whilst set internally off the hall is a WC with a two-piece suite. On the first floor, are three further double bedrooms, all of generous proportions and with built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two includes an en-suite shower room, with bedrooms three and four featuring hand basins. A family bathroom completes the main house accommodation with a fitted suite including a jet-pool bath. The period stone-built cottage has a generous vestibule opening to the main hall which gives further access throughout. There are exposed rafters and recessed windows for the bedrooms and for the open-plan lounge and kitchen. In addition, there is a fitted kitchen, a built-in store for each bedroom and quality contemporary flooring throughout. Set amidst open countryside alongside the banks of the River Tweed, the small hamlet of Lennel is situated just to the northeast of the larger town of Coldstream where there is a good selection of shops, local amenities, and a pub. The area is rich with available outdoor activities, with scenic trails alongside the Tweed, salmon fishing, golfing, and pleasant river, lakeside, and woodland walks and bird watching at nearby Hirsel Country Park. Perched on the border, the area is within 5 miles of the Cheviot Hills in Northumberland and in easy reach of the popular coastal English town of Berwick-upon-Tweed, as well as being located approximately 50 miles from Edinburgh. With primary schooling available in Coldstream, secondary schooling is provided by Berwickshire High in nearby Duns.