- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with extensive grounds, detached garage.
- With an idyllic rural location, near the village of Carberry in East Lothian, a stones throw from Musselburgh and Dalkeith.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room open to a kitchen, spacious sun lounge, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished to a high standard throughout, features include contemporary lighting fittings and flooring, a stylish kitchen and modern bathroom suites.
- The property also benefits from recently having undergone a full renovation.
- In addition, there is a log burning stove for the living room, double glazing, oil fired central heating, and excellent integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes and a attic space.
- External features include a private multi-car parking area, extensive well-tended garden to all sides, with farmland beyond, and a detached garage with power and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with extensive grounds, detached garage, with an an idyllic rural location, near the village of Carberry and the towns of Musselburgh and Dalkeith. The property benefits from recently having undergone a full renovation. The reception hall has space for freestanding furniture and features a built-in store cupboard. A dual-aspect living room features a log-burning stove with quality stone surround, and a LED feature lighting, and a retractable projector screen with a projector and integrated hi-fi system available by negotiation. The kitchen is open to the living room and features walnut worktops, washing machine, and a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. The impressive sun lounge has French doors to the kitchen, and twin set to the gardens and a Velux window. A master bedroom is set to the front and has a en-suite shower room. Bedroom two has a side aspect view to open farmland and built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom three is set to the front. A fully tiled family bathroom is set off the hall and fitted with a contemporary three piece suite. This idyllic rural location is set amongst the rolling East Lothian landscape, within a few minutes drive of the A68 to the south. The property is located within a stones throw of Musselburgh, Dalkeith and the coast to the north. Dalkeith offers excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, there are rail links to Edinburgh from nearby Wallyford Train Station and the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks. Straiton Retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available at primary to secondary level at Dalkieth Campus.