- Beautifully designed and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached home with private gardens.
- Ideally located, in a modern residential development off Murieston Road, Livingston.
- Comprises an entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room, five bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, a family-size bathroom, a laundry room and a ground-floor WC.
- The homes at The Grange are designed for modern living and come complete with quality kitchens and luxurious contemporary bathrooms as standard.
- This beautiful home boasts an upgraded kitchen as well as flooring throughout meaning it is ready to move into!
- Further features include double glazing, TV and telephone points, superb storage provision, well-kept private gardens and communal grounds.
- Amazing, move-making offers available only on selected homes. Choose from: 5% deposit paid* or Cashback* when you move or Part Exchange Plus*.
- Materials within the advert have been supplied by Miller Homes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Images are for illustration only, please consult the on-site development sales manager for plot-specific finishes.
Beautifully designed and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, detached home with private gardens. Ideally located, in a modern residential development off Murieston Road, Livingston. A welcoming entrance hall provides access throughout the ground floor, including the stairs leading to the upper hall and a convenient WC. To the front, a spacious lounge offers a large bay window and space for family entertainment; whilst a generously sized kitchen/dining/family room is set to the rear, offering an exceptional and flexible, spacious open plan room with triple aspect windows allowing plentiful natural light and French patio doors accessing the garden. Set off the kitchen, a laundry room offers further space for freestanding appliances and a side door to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor, a versatile study/office space could also be used as a home gym. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is to the front, with two built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room; whilst bedroom two is similarly well-sized and finished, also to the front and featuring an en-suite shower room. Three further bedrooms are set to the rear overlooking the garden. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is set to the side, offering space for a three-piece suite. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and Livingston has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations. Overall Floor Area: 1601ft2 / 149m2 Energy rating: B Estimated council tax band: TBC once available Estimated completion: 17 Mar 2023 Approximate plot dimensions: 80′ 5″ × 46′ 7″ / 24.5m × 14.2m Annual service charges/management services: £114.06