- Exceptionally spacious, unique and beautifully designed, four-bedroom, detached home with a garden, driveway and an extended garage.
- A former showhome, ideally situated in a modern residential and family-friendly development in the north-western fringe of Perth.
- Comprises an entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room, four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, a family-size bathroom, a laundry room, a ground-floor WC and a study.
- Features include beautiful interiors throughout with an upgraded kitchen, integrated appliances, modern flooring (with tiling in selected areas), and upgraded wall tiling.
- The Marwood at Bertha Park is part of an exclusive development, offering flexible and versatile rooms spread over two floors with an amazing, Part Exchange offer available on this stunning home.
- Externally, the property benefits from a beautifully landscaped garden to the rear with a fence; and well-maintained grounds throughout the development.
- Materials within the advert have been supplied by Miller Homes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Images are for illustration only, please consult the on-site development sales manager for plot-specific finishes.
Exceptionally spacious, unique and beautifully designed, four-bedroom, detached home with a garden, driveway and an extended garage. A former showhome, ideally situated in a modern residential and family-friendly development in the north-western fringe of Perth. A welcoming entrance hall affords access throughout the ground floor which includes the public rooms, a convenient WC, an understairs cupboard and a flexible study/home office. With a bay window allowing plentiful natural light, the lounge is set to the front, whilst double doors link to the light, airy and exceptionally spacious and flexible open-plan kitchen, dining and family room. The kitchen, dining and family room also feature French patio doors accessing the beautifully landscaped garden and a laundry room which affords access to the side of the property. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the front with a large built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room; whilst bedroom two is similarly well-finished, also featuring an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms are set to the rear, similarly well-sized and overlooking the garden. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom offers a built-in storage cupboard and space for a three-piece bathroom suite. On the north-western fringe of Perth, in green surroundings between the River Almond and Bertha Loch, these exciting, energy-efficient new build homes present a very special opportunity to put down roots in a beautiful setting with excellent transport links. Offering a choice of three, four or five bedrooms, this selection of new properties for sale is part of a growing community destined to mature into a prestigious, attractive neighbourhood. Perth rests on the banks of the River Tay in central Scotland, and offers a wealth of history, as well as all the amenities of modern life. The city has a wide range of business, shopping and leisure facilities, including major high-street names, a wealth of restaurants and bars, hotels, museums, a concert hall, and the iconic Inch parklands adjacent to the Tay. There is well-regarded schooling at all levels, and good public transport. City bus routes, a rail station and major motorway networks offer ease of commuting to Dundee, Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Overall Floor Area: 1628ft2/151m2 Energy rating: B Estimated council tax band: TBC once available Estimated completion: SHOWHOME Annual service charges/management services: £168.50