- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, new modern mid-terrace home with gardens.
- Located in an exclusive new residential development in the popular village of Kirkliston, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Upgraded and ready-to-move-in - highlights include a quality kitchen with integrated appliances, stylish bathrooms, and Karndean flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing and good storage provision, a lawn to the front and a turfed and fenced garden to the rear.
- This modern and expanding development is superbly located for commuters, and includes residential parking and well-kept communal grounds.
- A fantastic incentive available! Mortgage payment assistance £500 per month for 12 months + £1000 paid towards legal fees.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, new modern mid-terrace home with gardens. Located in an exclusive new residential development in the popular village of Kirkliston, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall gives access to the public room and to the WC with a two-piece suite and front-facing window. Quality flooring continues from the hall throughout the ground floor, with an impressive open-plan living space featuring dual-aspect natural light from the front and from French patio doors opening to the rear garden. There is ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, a built-in store cupboard, access to the carpeted stairway, and three pendant light fittings. To the front, the modern fitted kitchen has marble-effect worktops with matching up-stand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and ceramic hob. On the first floor, bedrooms one and two are set to opposite aspects, and include carpeted flooring, built-in mirrored wardrobes and pendant light fittings. A third flexible bedroom is also carpeted and overlooks the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, the stylish family bathroom has a front aspect window and is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a shower head fitting for over the bath, tiled splash walls and flooring. Kirkliston is a small town, lying to the west of Edinburgh's city centre. A historic village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the open agricultural land, with a village centre surrounded by a growing number of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of the village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, regular bus services, and a rail station at Dalmeny, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.