- Beautifully designed, unique and spacious, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and a double detached garage, ready to move in now.
- Ideally situated, in a new, modern residential and family-friendly development, off Murieston Road, Livingston.
- Comprises an entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, dining room, five bedrooms, a family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms, a ground floor WC, a laundry room and a study.
- Externally, there is a private garden to the rear and front; and well-maintained grounds throughout the development.
- The Hopkirk is part of an exclusive development, offering versatile rooms spread over two floors, allowing flexibility to create a home that fits your current family lifestyle.
- Materials within the advert have been supplied by Miller Homes.
- PLEASE NOTE: Images are for illustration only, please consult the on-site development sales manager for plot-specific finishes.
Beautifully designed, unique and spacious, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and a double detached garage, ready to move in now. Ideally situated, in a new, modern residential and family-friendly development, off Murieston Road, Livingston. A welcoming entrance hall provides access throughout the ground floor and to a feature staircase leading to the upper hall, as well as offering superb storage with three built-in cupboards. The elegant lounge opens up by double doors to a separate dining room, whilst the open plan kitchen and breakfast/family room provides excellent space for entertainment, as well as featuring dual French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate laundry room is set off the kitchen and offers ample space for further kitchen units and appliances. A modern WC and study are also located on the ground floor. Upstairs, on the first floor, the hall provides access to five double bedrooms. The master bedroom is set to the front with a luxurious dressing area, providing both comfort and privacy, as well as an en-suite shower room; whilst bedroom two also features an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is set to the side offering space for a three-piece suite. The Grange, Murieston is on the southern edge of Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, offering an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and Livingston has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations. Overall Floor Area: 1903ft2/177m2 Energy rating: B Annual service charges/management services: £114.06