- Beautifully designed, unique and spacious, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and double garage.
- Ideally situated in a modern residential and family-friendly development in Livingston, close to the A71.
- Comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, five bedrooms, a family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms, a ground floor WC, a laundry room and a study/family room.
- Highlights include twin French doors, front-facing bay windows, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a private garden to the rear and front; and well-maintained grounds throughout the development.
- Last home remaining! Estimated completion: March.
- The Napier is part of an exclusive development, offering versatile rooms spread over two floors, allowing flexibility to create a home that fits your current family lifestyle.
- Reserve by the end of January and you can choose one of these offers: 5% Deposit Paid* or Cashback* when you move or Part Exchange Plus*.
- *Please enquire for more details.
Beautifully designed, unique and spacious, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and double garage. Ideally situated in a modern residential and family-friendly development in Livingston, close to the A71. A welcoming and spacious entrance hall provides access throughout the ground floor and the staircase leading to the upper hall, as well as featuring storage with a large built-in cupboard. An elegant lounge is set to the front, and offers excellent space for entertainment, as well as plentiful natural light with a large bay window; whilst similarly well finished, the dining room offers a further front-facing bay window. With French doors leading to the rear garden, a generous kitchen offers ample space for breakfasting; whilst a separate laundry room is set off the kitchen and offers ample space for further kitchen units and appliances. Completing the ground floor a flexible study/family room affords further access to the rear garden, and a modern and convenient WC is also set to the rear. Upstairs, on the first floor, the hall provides access to five double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom and bedroom two set to opposite aspects featuring a luxurious en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is set to the rear offering space for a three-piece suite and storage. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and Livingston has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations. Tenure: Freehold