- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with an integrated garage, and set on a generous plot with a driveway and extensive gardens.
- Located in the charming and sought after village of Pencaitland, East Lothian.
- Comprises a; vestibule, halls, living room, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Requiring some moderate upgrading and refurbishment, highlights includes a well-proportioned floor-plan with superb scope for development.
- In addition, there is currently a fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate shower cubicle. gas central heating and double glazing.
- Furthermore, there is excellent storage provision including a large floored loft and the integrated garage.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally there is a multi-vehicle driveway to the front; whilst the surrounding gardens include lawns, established trees and shrubbery, and a shed.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2-4 pm
* CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY, 19TH DECEMBER AT 11 AM * Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, with an integrated garage, and set on a generous plot with a driveway and extensive gardens. Located in the charming and sought after village of Pencaitland, East Lothian. A vestibule opens into the main hallway offering convenient space for outerwear, two store cupboards and pendant lighting, whilst also offering access to the extensive private gardens through a set of French doors. With triple-aspect windows that allow for plenty of natural light, the bright living room features coving and ample space for freestanding furniture. The dining room offers an entire wall of internal windows that look through to the French doors and gardens beyond, whilst providing convenient access to the adjoining kitchen with fitted units, wood-effect flooring, and an integrated oven and electric hob with canopy above. Set off the main hallway, an internal rear hall affords access to three bedrooms with pendant lighting and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. In addition, convenient storage provision is available in bedroom one with a built-in wardrobe and bedroom two with a built-in cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with separate shower cubicle, tiled splash walls and wood-effect flooring. Pencaitland is a picturesque rural village set amongst the rolling countryside of East Lothian, the River Tyne dividing the village into Easter Pencaitland and Wester Pencaitland, with a crossing formed by a bridge dating from the 16th century. The village has local shops and a post office for everyday requirements, with larger supermarkets at nearby Tranent and Haddington. There is a well-regarded village primary school, and secondary schooling is available at nearby Haddington or Tranent. Despite the rural feel of this location, the Edinburgh city bypass and routes to central Edinburgh can be quickly accessed via the A68 or the A1, with public transport options including regular bus services and rail stations at Prestonpans and Wallyford, with a park-and-ride facility at the latter.