- A spacious and elegant, two-bedroom, first floor, corner-aspect apartment, The Osborne offers the best of open-plan contemporary living.
- Perfectly positioned in the popular Leith area, close to a wealth of amenities and attractions.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a Juliet Balcony, an integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances, well-proportioned room sizes, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is double glazing, energy efficient gas central heating, a secure entry system, lift service, an allocated parking space, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- An example virtual tour is available online.
A spacious and elegant, two-bedroom, first floor, corner-aspect apartment, The Osborne offers the best of open-plan contemporary living, and is perfectly positioned in the popular Leith area, close to a wealth of amenities and attractions. With a bright and flexible open-plan public room, the property makes the most of its corner aspect with natural light from multiple windows and the French doors opening to a Juliet balcony. Set to one side, the modern kitchen is available in a range of contemporary colour options, with a selection of worktops available, and LED under cabinet lights. Appliances include an integrated Bosch fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The master bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room, while a further double bedroom is similarly well proportioned with with the choice of an optional built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, a separate bathroom consists of a modern suite fitted with RAK International sanitaryware, with additional storage provided by a built-in cupboard accessed from the hall. The stunning development of homes to which The Osborne belongs is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Leith and Edinburgh have to offer. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a new ALDI on Commercial Street Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and a multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.