- An exceptionally spacious and elegant three-bedroom, first floor apartment, The Regent offers a fantastic 1234 sq ft of space.
- Perfectly positioned in the popular Leith area, close to a wealth of amenities and attractions.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, a family bathroom, and a utility room.
- Highlights include a Juliet Balcony, a fully integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances, well-proportioned room sizes, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is double glazing, energy efficient gas central heating, a secure entry system, lift service, an allocated parking space, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- An example virtual tour is available online.
- Anticipated entry is for January 2022.
An exceptionally spacious and elegant three bedroom, first floor apartment, The Regent offers a fantastic 1234 sq ft of space, and is perfectly positioned in the popular Leith area, close to a wealth of amenities and attractions. Contemporary living is at its finest here with a bright and flexible open-plan public room spanning the width of the property offering plenty of natural light from multiple windows and from French doors leading to the Juliet balcony. Set to one side, the modern kitchen is available in a range of contemporary colour options, with a selection of worktops available. Integrated Bosch appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood, and an integrated washer/dryer. The master bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room, while there are two further double bedrooms, both with the choice of optional built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a modern suite fitted with RAK International sanitaryware, with additional storage provided by a laundry/utility room accessed from the hall. The stunning development of homes to which the Regent belongs is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Leith and Edinburgh have to offer. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a new ALDI on Commercial Street Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and a multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.