- Exceptional, fully refurbished, converted and extended five-bedroom farm cottage with gardens.
- Set in a semi-rural location, in the desirable Hillend area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/dining kitchen, five double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and utility room.
- Features include LPG heating, uPVC triple glazing, restored original stone walls, high specification fitted kitchen and bathrooms, CCTV, with the electrics rewired throughout.
- The boundary of the property has new dry-stone walls enclosing a garden with high-quality slabs, shed to the rear, countryside views and a private two-car drive.
- Home Report available on request.
**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE** Exceptional, fully refurbished, converted and extended five-bedroom farm cottage with gardens. Set in a semi-rural location, in the desirable Hillend area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious entrance hall has wood effect flooring which extends into the living/dining kitchen, the entry system, two storage cupboards and serves each room within. Extended to the side, with two large bi-fold doors opening to the south-facing garden, the spacious open plan living/dining kitchen features a full-height window, spotlighting, pendant light fittings and ample room for freestanding living and dining furniture. The tastefully finished kitchen includes high gloss units with complementary worktops, breakfast bar and stools, and a range of Bosch and Rangemaster integrated appliances including an induction hob, two ovens, full height fridge and freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. Set off the kitchen, the utility room provides further space for white goods and storage. Set to the front, generously sized bedroom one has the restored original stone wall to the front, a full length fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the rear with carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe with a mirror sliding door and a pendant light fitting; whilst bedrooms three, four and five all feature the restored original stone wall to the front, carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting, and bedroom four and five also feature fitted wardrobes. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, and tiled flooring and splash walls; whilst the shower room has two-piece suites with a large mains mixer shower, ladder-style radiator, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Hillend is a residential area located to the south of Edinburgh centre adjacent to the Pentland Hills which offers a wide range of outdoor pursuits such as the Hillend Snowsports Centre, trails and walks around the Pentlands, as well as Braid Hills Golf course, Bonaly Country Park and Blackford Hill, all within a short radius. Within close vicinity, Straiton Retail Park offers a wide range of shopping including IKEA, Costco and ASDA superstore; whilst the A720 runs close by offering easy connections by car and bus to the city centre and the city bypass. Local schooling options include Bilston Primary School and Beeslack Community High School.