- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Newhaven area, near the waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, bright modern bathrooms, quality flooring, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, and conveniently located in the popular Newhaven area, near the waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming hallway gives access throughout and features recessed spot lighting and a large walk-in cupboard perfect for storage. Set to the rear, an open-plan public room includes a built-in cupboard, quality flooring continued from the hall, and easy maintenance tiled flooring for the kitchen area. A modern fitted kitchen includes marble-effect worktops and a breakfast bar, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, washing machine, dishwasher, and an integrated electric oven and a ceramic hob. To the front, both bedrooms include carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobe space, whilst the master bedroom also has a wall-mount TV point and an en-suite shower room. Set internally is a further bathroom fitted with a traditional style suite, with a showerhead fitting for the bath, tiled splash walls, and a shaver point. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high-street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven roads, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.