- Light, well-presented and rarely available, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive Georgian stone-built terrace.
- Superbly located in Edinburgh's vibrant east-end, at the base of the iconic Calton Hill, and right at the heart Edinburgh's city centre and New Town.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, a living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include tall ceilings and generous room sizes, an impressive public room with a rear-facing bay window, and working window shutters for the bedrooms.
- In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, and good storage including a walk-in store and an eternal store in the communal hall.
- Set back from the street, this impressive and centrally located property offers excellent transport links and all the amenities of the city centre.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light, well-presented and rarely available, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive Georgian stone-built terrace. Superbly located in Edinburgh's vibrant east-end, at the base of the iconic Calton Hill, and right at the heart Edinburgh's city centre and New Town. The hall gives access throughout and features carpeted flooring, the entryphone system, and inset spot lighting. Set quietly to the rear, the bright and spacious living room features an extensive bay window with integrated store cupboards, and also features a solid stone fireplace, dado rail, ceiling rose, and carpeted flooring. With ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, there is also a walk-in cupboard for storage. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen has a wall-mounted breakfast table, fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated electric oven and hob, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Both bedrooms are set to the front, with bedroom one featuring built-in wardrobes and store cupboards, carpeted flooring, and a central pendant light fitting. Similarly well-proportioned bedroom two has ample space for freestanding storage, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. New Town is a superb central location with a diverse choice of local amenities, including cafés, bars and restaurants, along with the city’s main attractions including George Street, Princes Street and its gardens, museums, and galleries. Forming part of the Edinburgh UNESCO World Heritage Site, the area is dominated by impressive Georgian townhouses, cobbled streets and exclusive gardens. Extensive high-street shopping is available on both Princes Street and George Street, with multiple supermarkets conveniently located around the city centre, along with a Tesco Superstore on Broughton Road and a Waitrose at Comely Bank. The Omni Centre features a multi-screen cinema and a health club, whilst Bannatyne’s Gym is located on Queen Street. This highly-desirable position is within close reach of Waverley Station and convenient public transport links are available from throughout, including the direct tram service to the Airport from York Place.