- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development located in the popular Bonnyrigg, Midlothian area, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With light neutral decor throughout, highlights include Juliet balconies for the lounge and bedroom one, a stylish fully integrated kitchen, and a contemporary bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, TV/satellite and telephone points, a shared bike store and extensive landscaped grounds.
- This popular residential development provides open green spaces, children's play areas, a purpose built primary school and visitors parking spaces.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, factored residential development located in the popular Bonnyrigg, Midlothian area, to the south of Edinburgh. The carpeted hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry system. With French doors that open to a Juliet balcony, the well-proportioned lounge offers carpeted flooring and ample space for living and dining furniture. Open to the lounge, the modern kitchen has stylish fitted units with wood-effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink set below a side aspect window. Appliances include an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and gas hob with a canopy and stainless steel splash-back. Bedroom one offers another set of French doors that open to a Juliet balcony allowing for plenty of natural light. Further features include a built-in wardrobe and pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two offers carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the generous bathroom is set internally off the hall, and has a contemporary fitted suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park has many high-street names, and is located within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and, health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses, all close by.