- Light and well-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set in a modern and factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Crewe area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, utility cupboard, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Ready to move in, with light neutral throughout and skyline views to Fife, highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen, contemporary lighting, double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, a shared bike store, lift service, secured entry system and unrestricted residential parking.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set in a modern and factored residential development, located in the popular Crewe area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall gives access throughout, and features carpeted flooring and the secured entry handset. The open-plan living space includes recessed spot lighting, wood-effect flooring for the kitchen area, and carpeted flooring for the lounge. Set to the rear of the room, the stylish kitchen features wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, unit downlights, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with a stainless steel backsplash. A spacious, dual-aspect double bedroom features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, pendant light fitting, and dual access from the hall and to the lounge via a recessed sliding door. The generous bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including an electric shower unit over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Ainslie Lesuire centre, Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.