- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, corner-set flat on the second floor of a modern, recently built apartment block.
- The property is situated in a residential development in the popular Craigmillar district, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- In ready-to-move-in condition, features include modern, stylish flooring throughout, a fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, fitted blinds, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a residents and visitors car park to the rear, and well-tended communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, corner-set flat on the second floor of a modern, recently built apartment block. The property is situated in a residential development in the popular Craigmillar district, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious hallway offers two store cupboards, the entry phone handset, and has contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues through to the public room. Taking advantage of the property's corner position, the bright and spacious living room offers plenty of natural light from three patio doors opening onto Juliet balconies, and includes space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side, the modern kitchen is fitted with high gloss units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher, with space for further white goods. There are two well proportioned double bedrooms, both similarly well finished with carpeted flooring, patio doors to Juliet balconies, and ample room for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash walls, and a ladder radiator. Craigmillar is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A choice of supermarkets are within close reach including a Lidl superstore located on Niddrie Mains Road, a Morrisons supermarket on Gilmerton Road, and ASDA at The Jewel; whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, Craigmillar Castle and Duddingston golf course offer open spaces. Craigmillar is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport services are available from Peffermill Road.