- Light, spacious and immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat with a private balcony.
- Set within a modern and factored Strada development, the property is located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished with light neutral decor throughout, highlights include a private south-facing balcony, modern flooring, a fully integrated kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- The development offers a shared garden to the rear, ample parking in the residents and visitors car park to the front, and well-tended communal grounds.
- An EWS1 form (A2) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light, spacious and immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat with a private balcony. Set within the modern and factored Strada development, the property is located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious entrance hall gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards and the secure entry system. Set to the front is a spacious, bright, open-plan living area, with a high ceiling and room for both lounge and dining furniture. Plenty of natural light is provided by the patio door leading out to the private south-facing balcony. Set to one side, the fitted kitchen includes modern units, wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, unit downlights and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven, gas hob and slimline dishwasher. Rear-facing, the master bedroom has a skyline view to Fife and the Forth and features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst the en-suite shower room includes a modern two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle with an electric shower. The second double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, while a separate bathroom is set internally off the hall and features a three-piece suite including a mains shower above the bath, a shaver point, and a chrome ladder radiator. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.