- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block.
- Externally the communal grounds are well-maintained, with plenty of unallocated residents parking, and a cycle store.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
- Located in Edinburgh's prestigious Fettes district, to the north of the city centre.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block, located in Edinburgh’s prestigious Fettes district, to the north of the city centre. The entrance hall has two generously sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone handset and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, the light and spacious living/dining room features laminate flooring and large patio doors opening onto the private balcony. Open-plan to the living and dining area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with electric shower. The second double bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in storage cupboard, whilst set internally off the hall, the stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower, tiled splashbacks and a chrome ladder radiator. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.