- Immaculately presented, one-bedroom apartment with a private terrace, on the ground floor of a modern and factored apartment block.
- The property is located in a residential development in Edinburgh's Granton district, to the northwest of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, stylish décor, and contemporary flooring throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, communal central heating, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage space.
- Further features include a spacious private rear terrace, a secure video entry system, on-street parking in the surrounding area, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, one-bedroom apartment with a private terrace, on the ground floor of a modern and factored apartment block. The property is located in a residential development in Edinburgh's Granton district, to the northwest of the city centre. The entrance hall has a large built-in cupboard, the secure entry phone handset, and serves each room within the property. To the rear, the bright and well-proportioned, open plan public room features contemporary wood-effect flooring, and offers space for both lounge and dining furniture. Natural light is provided by the French patio doors which open onto the generously-sized terrace. Set to one side, the modern fitted kitchen has white, high-gloss units, wood-effect worktops, under-counter downlights, and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, with a freestanding washing machine also included. The double bedroom includes carpeted flooring, a deep built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and a pendant light fitting, whilst set internally off the hall, the modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower, tiled splash walls, shaver point, and a chrome ladder radiator. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, with Craigleith Retail Park offering additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.