- Spacious and immaculate, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony on the second floor of a modern, factored and lift served apartment block.
- Set in an exclusive residential development in desirable Bellevue, just to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space, quality flooring and decor throughout, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is ample parking within the rear set secure residents car park, well kept garden grounds and further on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
- EWS1 form has been obtained by the seller.
Spacious and immaculate, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony on the second floor of a modern, factored and lift served apartment block. Set in an exclusive residential development in desirable Bellevue, just to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout and offers three storage cupboards including a utility cupboard housing a freestanding washer/dryer. Enjoying a private balcony, the bright and spacious lounge has carpeted flooring, spot lighting, and ample space for living and dining furniture. Semi-open plan to the living room, the modern kitchen has fitted units with Silestone worktops and a breakfast bar with a solid oak worktop. A full range of Neff integrated appliances include an induction hob, electric oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The master bedroom is set to the rear and features a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite bathroom fitted with a three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath. The second bedroom and third bedrooms are also rear-set with carpeted flooring, and a built-in wardrobe for bedroom two, whilst bedroom three offers a flexible space currently used as a study. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the well-appointed, stylish shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite with a mains shower and tiled splashbacks. Bellevue is a convenient and popular area, close to Edinburgh's city centre, adjacent to the New Town, the bustling East End and Leith Walk. There is a mix of stone-built tenement properties, family homes, and modern residential developments. A high amenity area, there is an extensive choice of convenience and specialist shopping and supermarkets on Leith Walk, whilst Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars, as well as a Tesco store on Broughton Road. Outdoor spaces include King George V Park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk.