- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom apartment, set on the second floor of a modern and factored residential development.
- The property is conveniently located in Portobello area, east of Edinburgh city centre, close to the beach and seafront promenade.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, utility cupboard, three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- In ready-to-move-in condition and light neutral decor throughout, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, contemporary bathroom suites and views towards Arthur's Seat.
- In addition, there is gas central heating with multiple climate controls, double glazing, matching flooring throughout the living spaces, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides a secure entry system, integrated cable/internet connections, maintained grounds and a residents car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom apartment, set on the second floor of a modern and factored residential development. The property is conveniently located in Portobello area, east of Edinburgh city centre, close to the beach and seafront promenade. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features the entryphone system, alarm, carpeted flooring, and space for freestanding storage. A spacious, open-plan public room features floor-to-ceiling windows providing plenty of natural light, carpeted flooring for the lounge area and easy maintenance wood-effect flooring for the kitchen/dining area. The quality fitted kitchen features wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. A utility cupboard is accessed from the hall, and includes a washing machine and additional store space. The dual-aspect master bedroom is set to the rear with a view to Arthur's Seat, and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a stylish en-suite shower room with a contemporary suite and an integrated shower cubicle. Two further flexible bedrooms are also rear-facing, with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and a built-in store cupboard for bedroom two. With a side-aspect window, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash walls, and a ladder-style radiator. Portobello lies on the eastern edge of Edinburgh, and is renowned for its extensive sandy beach and seafront promenade. The area has a bustling high street, with a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants, and banks, whilst The Jewel and Fort Kinnaird offer large supermarkets and a range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Frequent bus services are available from the High Street, nearby Brunstane rail station offers further commuting options, whilst the A1 and the city bypass are also easily accessed. There are a number of parks, golf courses, and sport facilities in the local area, as well as the Portobello Leisure centre, with its swimming pools, Spa, Turkish baths, gym, fitness studio and soft play.