- Beautifully-presented two bedroom flat, set on the third (top) floor of a modern and factored residential building.
- Conveniently located in the popular area of Restalrig, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Available for immediate entry, the property is ideal for first time buyers or investors.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, grey timber double glazed windows, excellent integrated storage, and a secure entry system.
- All bedroom and living room furniture is included in the sale. No warranties or guarantees are supplied for the appliances.
- Externally, the property benefits from a shared rear garden, unrestricted residents parking and well-maintained communal grounds with mature trees to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE MONDAY 20 JULY 12 NOON* Beautifully-presented two bedroom flat, set on the third (top) floor of a modern and factored residential building in the popular area of Restalrig, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the entryphone system, two store cupboards, the access hatch to a partially floored loft, and has carpeted flooring which continues throughout the property. Set overlooking the front of the development, and benefitting from the afternoon and evening sun, the spacious living room offers ample natural light, carpeted flooring, TV and phone points, and provides access to the kitchen. Rear-facing, the modern kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled backsplash, a sink with drainer, and vinyl flooring. Appliances include an integrated oven/grill, gas hob with an extractor above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The well-proportioned master bedroom is set towards the front and offers carpeted flooring and a large double wardrobe with a built-in hanging rail and shelf. The second bedroom is similarly well-finished with a single wardrobe and also benefits from the morning sun. All bedroom furniture is included in the sale. Completing the accommodation, the sizeable bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, an electric shower unit over the bath, a storage cabinet, vinyl flooring and tiled splashwalls. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.