- Very spacious and beautifully presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, set on the first floor of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block.
- Located in a residential development in Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space and visitors parking in the residents car park to the rear, a shared bin store, bike store, and well-tended communal grounds.
- The property enjoys superb views of Hillend ski-slope and the Pentland Hills, and is located close to the city bypass.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Very spacious and beautifully presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, set on the first floor of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block, located in a residential development in Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh. The welcoming entrance hall, with two store cupboards and carpeted flooring, has space for freestanding furniture and gives access to most rooms within the property. Set to a westerly-facing aspect, the spacious living room offers access to the private balcony, two pendant light fittings, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Accessed from the lounge, the bright and modern kitchen also has room for dining furniture, and includes fitted units, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand and surround, a sink with drainer, an an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer. The spacious master bedroom includes a generous built-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite with a large shower enclosure. There are two further double bedrooms, both well-proportioned and with carpeted flooring, with bedroom two also including a large built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a three-piece suite with a showerhead fitting over the bath, vinyl flooring, and tiled splashwalls. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.