- Bright and well-presented, south-facing, one bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, quality flooring, and good storage provision including a walk-in hall store.
- The development also provides a communal courtyard, shared fitness suite, secured entry system and secured underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, south-facing, one bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Granton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout, including to the walk-in store cupboard, and features engineered wood flooring, which continues into the kitchen. Set to the front, the lounge features a Juliet balcony with French patio doors, carpeted flooring, TV and phone points. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table; whilst modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated dishwasher, electric oven, hob and canopy with a stainless steel splash-back. The double bedroom is rear-facing, and includes a built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points, and carpeted flooring. A bright bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower over the bath. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.