- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, corner set, first-floor apartment set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Pennywell and Muirhouse area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Features include gas central heating with smart controlled gas and electric, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and excellent storage provision.
- The property is also served by the OpenReach Full Fibre network, giving access to ultrafast broadband.
- Externally the property benefits from a shared rear garden, with ample residents and visitors parking to the front and side.
- Some items of furniture may also be available for sale by negotiation.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, corner set, first-floor apartment set in a modern, factored residential development. Located in the popular Pennywell and Muirhouse area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and features three storage cupboards (one of which houses a washing machine), and the entryphone handset. With two sets of french doors opening to Juliet balconies to the front and side, the open-plan lounge is afforded plenty of natural light and offers ample space for living and dining furniture. To the rear of the living area, the stylish kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with wood effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. Set to the side with another Juliet balcony, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room with an electric shower. Likewise, bedroom two is similarly well finished with a Juliet balcony and includes a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Pennywell and Muirhouse are established residential areas situated to the north-west of Edinburgh City Centre and offer a selection of local amenities, with shops available on Silverknowes Road, whilst in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains is a Tesco Metro Store, Boots, banks, and post office facilities. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores, including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. There are good public transport links to all parts of the city running along Ferry Road.