- Opportunity to acquire a 25% shared ownership of a light and well presented, two-bedroom, third floor flat.
- Forming part of a modern factored development, located in the popular Leith Links area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom suite, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, hot water via low-cost solar energy, double glazing, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- The development also provides a lift service, an allocated space in the secured car park, and an enclosed shared green and drying yard.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 11TH MAY @ 12NOON ** Opportunity to acquire a 25% shared ownership of a light and well presented, two-bedroom, third floor flat. The property forms part of a modern factored development, and is located in the popular Leith Links area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre. A generous reception hall gives access throughout and features a deep store cupboard, carpeted flooring and modern spot light fittings. Rear-facing is a good-sized living room that features TV and phone points, the entry phone handset, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Also set to the rear, the kitchen has space for dining furniture and has easy maintenance flooring. It is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, unit downlighting, an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine. To the front, the two carpeted double bedrooms include carpeted flooring, wardrobes, and pendant light fittings, with further space for additional bedroom furniture. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom consists of a modern suite including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.