- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat, first floor flat.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include light neutral decor, contemporary flooring, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, and a Juliet balcony.
- In addition there is double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system and a lift service.
- Externally, there is also a secure underground residents car park with bike store, a shared rear terrace and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat, first floor flat. Set in a modern, factored residential development in the popular Lochend area, east of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall provides access throughout and features a secure phone entry system, store cupboard, and wood-effect flooring that carries through to the open-plan kitchen/living room. With a large glass-panelled door that opens onto a Juliet balcony, the lounge area is afforded plenty of natural light and offers ample space for living and dining furniture. The modern kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, stylish backsplash, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and electric hob with extractor hood above, a freestanding washing machine, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Well-proportioned bedroom one offers bright neutral decor with a pendant light fitting, carpeted flooring, and a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Similarly finished, bedroom two offers a flexible space with a built-in cupboard and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite featuring a mains shower over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Leith and Easter Road. There is a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.