- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom duplex apartment, set on the third (top) and attic floors of a modern block with secured residents parking.
- Part of a factored residential development, the property is superbly located in the vibrant Leith area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market with light modern decor, the property also offers new carpets and upgraded smoke alarms.
- Further highlights include a southeast-facing balcony for the kitchen and a Juliet balcony for the master bedroom, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, a secured car park, and well-kept communal halls.
- An EWS1 form (A2) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom duplex apartment, set on the third (top) and attic floors of a modern block with secured residents parking. Part of a factored residential development, the property is superbly located in the vibrant Leith area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. With large windows to a southeasterly aspect providing plenty of natural light, the bright entrance hall offers the entry handset, a built-in cupboard, pendant light fittings, and contemporary wood-effect flooring. A generous master bedroom is set to the front of the property, with carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, a Juliet balcony, and an en-suite with a mains shower and panel splash walls. Set to the rear with a near floor-to-ceiling window, the second double bedroom similarly offers carpeted flooring, coving, and space for freestanding furniture. Also on this floor, a separate bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Upstairs, a large and airy living space features recessed spot lighting, velux-style windows, and storage in the eaves space. With ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, the space is semi-open plan to the rear-set kitchen where there are French patio doors opening out to a private balcony with skyline views. The kitchen itself is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob, with a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a wealth of boutique shops, cafes, bars, eateries, specialist shops, and supermarkets located throughout. The nearby Shore also features a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst Ocean Terminal, the Omni Centre, and the soon-to-be-completed St James Quarter offer many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. For further outdoor recreation, there are numerous public parks and squares to be found within close proximity, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. The area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy. With good road links including the A199 and A900, frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, with the new tram extension also expected to complete in 2023.