- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, first floor apartment, set within a modern exclusive development.
- Located in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, dual-aspect living/dining room and kitchen with a decked balcony, master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include Juliet balconies for all rooms, a quality fitted kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances and stylish fitted bathrooms.
- There is also gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- The development offers a video entry system, lift service, an allocated space in the secure underground car park, and a communal courtyard.
- Home Report available on request.
- Sunday open viewing 3-5pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON* Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, first floor apartment, set within a modern exclusive development in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. Upon entering the property the hall grants access throughout and has carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard for outerwear with sliding doors, and a further store. The spacious and bright living room has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture and enjoys natural light from two aspects, including from the Juliet balcony to the east and the private south-facing wood-decked balcony. Open-plan to the dining area, the modern kitchen has stone-effect worktops, an inset sink, high gloss wall and base units, and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Both double bedrooms are generously-sized and have carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, Juliet balconies, and built-in wardrobes. Whilst the master bedroom also offers a stylish en-suite with a mains shower, the separate bathroom features a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.