- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor apartment with a private garage and potential for a fourth bedroom.
- Forming part of the prestigious Greenbank Village development by Cala Homes, located in the sought-after Greenbank area, south of the Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining room/bedroom 4, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms, box room and a family bathroom.
- South-facing and tastefully finished with light neutral decor to an exemplary standard throughout with a generous floor plan, and in ready-to-move-in condition.
- Features include a stylish fully integrated kitchen with quality appliances, quality tiling/sanitary ware for the fitted bathrooms, bay windows, and generous room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, superb storage provision including wardrobes for the bedrooms, and multiple TV/phone points.
- The development provides: secured entry, residential parking, a shared bike store, landscaped grounds, ample visitors spaces, and frequent bus services on Greenbank Drive.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Immaculately-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor apartment with a private garage with the potential for a fourth bedroom. Forming part of the prestigious Greenbank Village development by Cala Homes, located in the sought-after Greenbank area, south of the Edinburgh city centre. The generous hall gives access throughout, including to three built-in store cupboards and the walk-in box room, and features ample space for freestanding furniture. The spacious living room can accommodate lounge and dining furniture and features a bay window, fireplace with quality stone surround, and carpeted flooring. A stylish dining kitchen features recessed spotlighting, room for a breakfast table and a quality fridge/freezer, whilst fitted units include stone-effect worktops with a matching surround, sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, double oven, and a 5-ring gas hob with canopy above. The flexible dining room is front-facing and includes carpeted flooring, coving, a central pendant light fitting, and offers potential as a guest/fourth bedroom. The rear-facing master bedroom features a bay window, two built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and an en-suite bathroom with a fitted suite, separate integrated shower cubicle, recessed lighting and a shaver point. Two further double bedrooms are also rear-facing and feature carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is set internally off the hall, and has a fitted suite, separate integrated shower cubicle, recessed lighting and a shaver point. Greenbank is a desirable residential area, located close to an excellent range of shops along both Morningside Road and Comiston Road. Nearby Morningside has an array of independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, together with a Waitrose Supermarket. The property is also conveniently located to many recreational and leisure facilities, including the Braid Burn, Craiglockhart and Blackford Hills, Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart Tennis and Sports Centre, the Hillend Ski Centre, and the Braid Hills golf courses. South Morningside Primary School, Napier University and The Kings Buildings are close by, as well as the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and Astley Ainslie Hospital. Frequent bus services are available throughout and on the A702.