- Spacious and well-presented four bedroom dual-aspect flat, set on the second floor of a traditional stone-built Category B-Listed tenement building.
- Situated in a prime location, on the doorstop of the bustling and vibrant Grassmarket, in Edinburgh's Old Town - a World Heritage Site.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include tall ceilings, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- The property also benefits from views of Edinburgh Castle, on-street permit parking, and is HMO compliant.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
- This is an ideal investment property for rental income with returns of up to 7%+.
Spacious and well-presented four bedroom dual-aspect flat, set on the second floor of a traditional stone-built Category B-Listed tenement building, and situated in a prime location, on the doorstop of the bustling and vibrant Grassmarket, in Edinburgh's Old Town - a World Heritage Site. The carpeted entrance hall provides access throughout, and has a storage cupboard and the entryphone system. Set towards the front with two large windows providing plenty of natural light, the open plan public room includes contemporary wood-effect flooring and ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. The modern kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a freestanding washing machine and dishwasher, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy, with a stainless steel backsplash. Three double bedrooms are set towards the rear with views toward Edinburgh Castle, all with carpeted flooring and room for freestanding furniture, with bedroom one also including a built-in cupboard. Bedroom four is set to the front-aspect, as is the shower room which completes the accommodation and is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, a cubicle with an electric shower unit, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Edinburgh's Old Town, a World Heritage Site, is a vibrant and central location, with a rich variety of amenities, facilities and attractions of Edinburgh's city centre just a few hundred yards away, with the iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. Princes Street and George Street offer all the major shopping expected of a major city and is easily accessible on foot, as are the central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station, St Andrew's Square, and York Place for onward travel.