- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, exclusive residential development, the property is located in the highly desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted contemporary bathroom suite, and Juliet balconies.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision.
- This highly maintained development includes secured video entry, lift service, an allocated space in the secured underground car park, and a landscaped communal courtyard.
- An EWS1 form (A1) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, exclusive residential development, the property is located in the highly desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming reception hall gives access throughout and includes a large built-in store cupboard, the entry system handset, and carpeted flooring. With excellent natural light from the doors opening to a Juliet balcony, the spacious, open plan living area has ample room for lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring for the lounge and easy maintenance tile-effect flooring for the kitchen area. The fitted kitchen is set to one side and features stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, an inset sink, unit downlighting, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. The bright double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a TV point. Completing the accommodation and set internally, a generous bathroom has a fitted suite, including a shower unit for the bath, a shaver point, tiled flooring and splash walls. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.