- Bright, modern and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor corner apartment, set within an exclusive development in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom, and bathroom.
- With bright neutral decor throughout, features include a private balcony, a quality kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, gas central heating and double-glazed windows.
- There is excellent integrated storage provision, whilst the development offers a video entry system, lift service, an allocated space in the secure underground car park, and a communal courtyard.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright, modern and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor corner apartment, set within an exclusive factored development in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room of the property and has a secure entry phone and a large storage cupboard. Quality flooring continues from the hallway into the front-facing, open-plan living/dining room, offering a spacious living area and a patio door to the private balcony. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven and a gas hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Set to, the rear, the master bedroom is finished with carpeted flooring, large built-in wardrobes and a central light fitting. Set off the master bedroom, the ensuite is fitted with a two-piece modern suite and a free-standing shower enclosure with fully tiled splash walls. Set aside bedroom two is similarly finished with carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes and a large floor-to-ceiling window. Completing the accommodation, set internally off the hall, the bright family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite with a bath, half-tiled splash walls and vinyl flooring. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: E.