- Beautifully presented two-bedroom, first floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern and factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Easter Road area, lying just east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish fully integrated kitchen, fitted contemporary bathrooms, quality flooring, and leafy open views over Lochend Park.
- Tastefully finished throughout, there is good storage including wardrobes for both bedrooms, double glazing, and gas central heating.
- The development also provides a secured entry system, lift service, landscaped grounds, and a secured underground parking facility.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented two-bedroom, first floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern and factored residential development. The property is located in the popular Easter Road area, lying just east of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, the secured entry system and solid wood flooring. Set to the north-facing aspect, the public room includes quality solid wood flooring, a wall-mount TV point, recessed spotlighting, and access to the private balcony with parkland views. The kitchen is set to the rear of the room and includes contemporary worktops and a breakfast bar, unit downlighting, a tiled surround, an inset sink, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, and a gas hob with a canopy above. The master bedroom is set to the southerly-facing aspect and features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite with a two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle. A second double bedroom is set to the opposite aspect and also includes carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The family-sized bathroom is set internally off the hall, and has a fitted suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, tiled splash areas, and recessed spot lighting. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.