- Exceptionally spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, south-facing basement flat, forming part of a modern, residential development.
- Located in a desirable and leafy residential area of Bathgate, West Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dual-aspect rooms, double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent storage provision.
- The flat is set quietly to the rear, looking out to shared garden grounds, with the development also providing a secured entry system, shared grounds, and ample unrestricted residential parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, south-facing basement flat, forming part of a modern, residential development. The property is located in a desirable and leafy residential area of Bathgate, West Lothian. The carpeted hallway gives access throughout, including a walk-in store cupboard, two additional stores, and the secured entry handset. An open-plan public room has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, and includes dual-aspect views, carpeted flooring and plain coving. Set to the rear of the room, the kitchen has easy maintenance flooring, extensive fitted storage, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob. The master bedroom is also dual-aspect and includes built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and a generous en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite and integrated cubicle with a mains mixer. A second bedroom is also carpeted and has a built-in wardrobe and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, a separate bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled splash walls. Bathgate offers a convenient commuting location for both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a selection of supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafés. Further extensive shopping is available in Livingston including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. Bathgate has two golf courses, with Bathgate Golf Club to the south, and the Balbardie Park of Peace to the north, with the park also hosting the local sports centre, offering a wide range of facilities. Beecraigs, Almondell and Polkemmet Country Parks are all excellent locations for families and walkers.