- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three bedroom, double upper flat, forming part of an impressive period stone-built terrace.
- Set on a raised plot with superb views, the property is located in a cul-de-sac in the desirable Comiston area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: shared and private entrance halls, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, lower and upper halls, three bedrooms, a WC, and a family bathroom.
- Finished to an exemplary standard, with a tasteful mix of period features combined with quality contemporary fittings and decor.
- Highlights includes tall ceilings, intricate cornice work, a front facing bay window, solid wood staircase, large cupola over the stairway and stripped wood doors.
- In addition, there is an exceptionally stylish integrated kitchen, contemporary lighting, extensive hardwood flooring, ample storage, gas central heating and double glazing.
- There is unrestricted parking to the front, with steps down to the main road where there is access to Braidburn Valley Park.
- Home Report available on request.
- Virtual Viewings By Appointment
* VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE * Immaculately presented and spacious, three bedroom, double upper flat, forming part of an impressive period stone-built terrace. Set on a raised plot with superb views, the property is located in a cul-de-sac in the desirable Comiston area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via a shared main door, an impressive wood staircase leads up to the first-floor hall where there is solid wood flooring and plenty of natural light from the skylight cupola overhead. Set towards the front, with open views over Braidburn Valley Park, the tastefully finished and spacious living room offers a bay window with storage space underneath, a feature gas fireplace with wood mantel, ornate cornicework, picture rail and a ceiling rose. Set towards the rear, the striking kitchen/dining room, with an original fireplace and coving, has been carefully modernised with quality worktops, an inset sink with an integrated boiling water tap, fitted wall and base units, and an impressive island with a breakfast bar and feature drop ceiling lighting. Appliances include an integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven/grill, dishwasher, and a Rangemaster cooker. There is ample space for storage throughout, including built-in cupboards underneath the window seat, and the kitchen also benefits from vertical chrome radiators as well as underfloor heating. The separate utility room has space for outerwear, a sink, a traditional clothes pulley, and extra storage throughout as well as on a mezzanine above the door. Also on this floor is a modern WC with a two-piece suite. Upstairs, the extremely generous master bedroom offers carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes, and stunning views. There are two further well-proportioned double bedrooms set to the rear and completing the accommodation, the modern fully tiled family bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath. Comiston is a residential area located just west of the Braid Hills and adjacent to the A702, which runs south from Edinburgh and offers easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. The popular shopping area of Morningside is a short walk away, whilst Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird are also within close vicinity. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A wide range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills, Braidburn Valley Park and the Hermitage of Braid immediately accessible, and Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. Local schooling options include the highly regarded South Morningside Primary and Boroughmuir Secondary schools.