- 25% shared ownership of a beautifully presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a factored and lift-served modern development.
- Located in the popular Leith Links area, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall, living room with dining recess and semi-open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floorplan, gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from a well-kept shared drying green to the rear, an allocated space in the secure car park, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 13:00-15:00.
25% shared ownership of a beautifully presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a factored and lift-served modern development, located in the popular Leith Links area, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre. This freshly decorated property in "ready to move in" condition offers a flexible layout for a family as well as professionals. The entrance hall has one storage cupboard, the entryphone handset and serves each room within. Set to the rear of the property, the bright and spacious living room with dining recess features wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant lighting and has ample space for study or dining furniture. Semi-open plan to the living and dining area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, as well as a freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Well-sized bedroom one is to the front and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and pendant lighting; bedroom two is similarly well finished, also with carpeting and a built-in cupboard. Set internally off the hall, the good-sized bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, and tiled splashbacks. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services and the area is close to a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.