- Immaculately presented, two bedroom flat with stunning views over the Meadows, set on the third floor of a modern, lift-served apartment block.
- Part of the exclusive Quartermile residential development in the sought-after location of Lauriston.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- High specification features include bespoke kitchen and bathrooms, solid oak flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space and a secure video entry system.
- The development also includes a concierge, factor, secure basement parking, and beautifully maintained shared gardens backing onto the Meadows.
- Home Report available on request.
- Video walkthrough available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Immaculately presented, two bedroom flat with stunning views over the Meadows, set on the third floor of a modern, lift-served apartment block, in the exclusive Quartermile residential development in the sought-after location of Lauriston. The bright entrance hall, which has the video entry handset, a utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer, and a further spacious storage cupboard with shelving, serves each room within the flat and has solid oak flooring continuing into the public room. Featuring south-facing floor to ceiling windows and a sliding door, the spacious open plan living room boasts plenty of natural light and impressive views over the Meadows. The oak flooring extends through to the high specification bespoke Foster + Partners designed kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances. The generous master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, aspects to the front and side and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a Foster + Partners two-piece suite and a shower cubicle fitted with a mains mixer shower. The second double bedroom is similarly well-finished and has carpeted flooring, recessed lighting and a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle featuring a rainfall showerhead. Lauriston is a superb city centre location, next to the iconic open park spaces of the Meadows and the Bruntsfield Links. This sought-after area is served by an abundance of independent cafes, bars, specialist shops, a Sainsbury's at West Port, as well as many healthcare facilities. Many areas of the city centre are within easy walking distance, along with frequent public transport options for connections around the city. The location is also ideally placed for Edinburgh University, Edinburgh College of Art, James Gillespie Primary and High Schools, George Heriot's School, and George Watson's College.