- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, triple aspect, fourth floor flat with balcony and superb views.
- Forming part of a modern, factored, residential development, located in the popular Granton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom suites, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, light neutral decor and modern flooring.
- The development also offers secured entry, lift service, an allocated parking space in the secured underground car park, and well-maintained landscaped grounds including a children's playground.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 1-3pm
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, triple aspect, fourth floor flat with balcony and superb views, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development, located in the popular Granton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard, the secured entry system, and wood-effect flooring. Southerly-facing with a view to the Pentlands and Edinburgh Castle, the living room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and features wood-effect flooring and provides access to the private balcony. A modern fitted kitchen has a side aspect window and features stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Set to the rear, the master bedroom has a view northward to Fife, and includes a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room with two piece suite, cubicle with mains mixer, and a shaver point. The second bedroom is also set to the north aspect and features two built-in store cupboards. A generous bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite, mirrored wall cabinet, and tiled splash-walls. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.