- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with residential parking.
- Located in a quiet and leafy modern, factored, residential development in South Queensferry, northwest of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, an open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a fully integrated kitchen, stylish modern bathrooms, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there are well-proportioned rooms, a secured entry system and light, tasteful decor throughout.
- The development also includes ample residential parking, a shared bike store, open green spaces and superb transport and shopping links.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with residential parking. Located in a quiet and leafy modern, factored, residential development in South Queensferry, northwest of Edinburgh. A carpeted hallway gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry handset. A good-sized, open-plan living space, features carpeted flooring for the lounge area, together with a central light fitting, shelving and wall-mounted storage units. The kitchen includes wood-effect worktops and a breakfast bar with matching upstands, a sink with drainer, an integrated washing machine, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, a double oven with gas hob and a stainless-steel splashback and canopy. The master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a central pendant light fitting and a generous en-suite shower with an integrated cubicle. Bedroom two also features carpeted flooring, a central light fitting and space for freestanding storage. The family-size bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower-over-bath and tiled splash walls. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the three iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, where there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants, whilst there is a large Tesco and several more restaurants to the south of the town. South Queensferry and Port Edgar Marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links, with regular commuting train services available from Dalmeny station and frequent local bus services throughout. Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Freehold