- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, flexible three bedroom, ground floor flat, with an impressive private garden.
- Forming part of a period stone-built terrace, located in a desirable cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a shared entrance hall, hallway, living room, kitchen, potential for three double bedrooms or dining room, and a shower room.
- Offering an exciting opportunity for development, with a flexible floor plan, period cornice-work, a front facing bay window, and views to the Pentland Hills.
- In addition, there is contemporary lighting, quality hardwood flooring for the hall, modern gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, a highly impressive rear garden is set over multiple levels incorporating water and stone features, lawns, patios and a summer house, and which also boasts a view of Edinburgh Castle.
- Ideal home office space located within the Summer House already benefitting from electricity
- The cul-de-sac has unrestricted parking, with steps down to the main road where there is access to Braidburn Valley Park.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, flexible three bedroom, ground floor flat, with an impressive private garden and electricity fed Summer House. Forming part of a period stone-built terrace, the property is located in a desirable cul-de-sac with free on-street parking in the sought-after area of Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre. A shared vestibule and reception hall give access to the flat, with a hallway featuring quality hardwood flooring and recessed spot lighting. Set to the front, an impressive public room includes a front-facing bay window, ornate cornice-work, wood-effect flooring, and a gas fireplace with a decorative period surround. Set to the rear, the kitchen includes fitted units, real wood worktops, a sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Set off the kitchen, a rear hall has a door to the garden and gives further access to a flexible bedroom or dining room. Stairs continue off the rear of this space to a patio door to the garden, and a further set of stairs to a double bedroom with two built-in stores. Rear-facing off the main hallway, a further bright double bedroom currently has fitted over-the-bed wardrobe units and carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hallway, is a shower room, currently with a two-piece suite and corner cubicle. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area includes the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive.