- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor apartment, with a private patio and an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern and factored residential development in the desirable Fairmilehead area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, matching Amtico flooring throughout, contemporary lighting and tasteful decor throughout.
- In addition, there are fitted bathroom suites, excellent storage provision, generous room sizes, NEST gas central heating, double glazing and fitted window blinds.
- The development provides ample residents and visitors parking, a shared bike store, and extensive landscaped communal grounds including a children's play park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, ground floor apartment, with a private patio and an allocated parking space. The property is set in a modern and factored residential development in the desirable Fairmilehead area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, the entryphone system and has quality Amtico flooring which continues into all the living spaces. An open-plan public room has been created, featuring ample room for both lounge and dining furniture, a wall mount TV point, built-in shelving and storage, recessed spot lighting, and French doors leading out to the patio with shared garden grounds beyond. The stylish kitchen features wood-effect worktops with a matching surround, a sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, double oven, and a gas hob with a canopy above. The master bedroom features a generous fitted wardrobe and an en-suite with a fitted two-piece suite, a shaver point, and a walk-in cubicle with a mains mixer shower. Bedroom two is rear-facing and features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom three is to the front, and includes a fitted wardrobe. The family-sized bathroom is set internally off the hallway and is fitted with a three-piece suite with a shower head fitting for the bath, and tiled splash walls. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.